Metalsmith -Instructor- Jewlery Artist

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Heart to Heart

I'm all about my family. Taking care of my husband, son and my two furry Shih Tzu's keeps me from most things that involve time away form home. But today I made an awesome decision to attend a 3 day Art retreat this May.  I'm really looking forward to spending 3 days with some art sisters totally immersed in jewelry making projects.  (If any of you follow Diana Frey, she has a Petite retreat in may of 2013 in her studio in California which you can find here http://dianafrey.blogspot.com/p/classes.html I just love her work and this time I'll be learning bronze metal clay, something I can't wait to try.  Here are some pieces that Diana's classes and her work have inspired me to make from her Heart to Heart class.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love the chain tassel - just lovely!!