Metalsmith -Instructor- Jewlery Artist

Friday, November 7, 2014

So you want to learn to make jewelry?

So many of you have been asking me a lot of questions about torch set up and studio tools.  When I was first learning i met so many lovely people who were willing to help me.  So, its only right that I pay it forward and make a few videos to help those who want to learn.  Here is the first one.

You can skip the introduction and go to about 8:11 min into the video if you like! Please share it!
here are links to some of the items I use This video is and introduction to basic metalsmith tools, how to use a   propane only torch set up, smith little oxy propane set up, soldering, pickle use,  tumble polish, rotary tool, and foredom flex shaft.  Part 1 of 2. you can watch it here or click the link to view it on You tube..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2gigbfjaIY
Go to the you tube link for  are links to the tools if you would like to purchase them

No comments: