Metalsmith -Instructor- Jewlery Artist

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Are you a Believer?


When i was a child I loved a song by Monkees the called I'm a Believer.  Maybe you remember it too, if your my age.  Believing in something is a powerful thing.  Having great faith that someone, or something, such a promise will come to fruition.  As I continue to fight my battle against breast cancer i know that I am a believer in the promise of God's word to deliver me. Psalm 103:3 He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. A few months ago I posted about making a stick bezel and turning it into a beautiful piece of jewelry.  Well today its day has finally come.  It bonded with resin, and paired with sterling silver and blue lapis and a proclamation of faith.  Hope it inspires you!


3 comments:

Perri www.ShaktipajDesigns.etsy.com said...

"And then I saw your face....."
Thank you for showing yours to us. :-) Hopefully, we can all be believers in something meaningful to us.

Islandgirl said...

Actually written by Neil Diamond. I think believing in ourselves is necessary in order to fufil our hopes and dreams!

Manohar singh Jodhpur said...

Information like what you described here is going to be quite useful to me. I will post a link to this post on my site. I am sure my members will find that helpful. Bridal saree